marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

VOID
------


i thought asking GOD for more things in my life is a little too much, i mean i have bugged him so many times to help and guide me in whatever endeavors i'd take, and it has always been the case. when i really wanted to be here in sg, i prayed so hard for HIM to help me and guide me to be where i am now, no consideration, no nothing, i'd just want to find work here and live in this place. well, i have been blessed, and was happy about it.

when tough times came, i tried to keep mum about it, and never really asked GOD what was happening. i mean, i just dealt with it for the past 8 months of my life. i use to complain and complain all the time, now, i never really wanted to talk about it anymore, thats the new thing i am trying, i dont want to bug people, and let them drown in my mysery or whatsoever. dont take this wrongly, its really not that bad, i try and try to look at the positive side of things for the longest time, but i guess, there are times when i cannot and will not take it anymore. i have felt extreme emotions for the past 8 months of my life, and i never can imagine i'd feel that if i was still in manila. somehow, i want to believe that, its good for me.

i know i had enough, and i need GOD's help to whip up something for me, whateve that is. so if YOU can read my blog, and if you can listen to my prayer every night, there's someone in my inner self, screaming for help. i know i did wish for this, and that i dont have the right to complain, cause truly i am blessed than my less fortunate brothers. but i also need to be in a good place in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home