marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

MY HOROSCOPE TODAY
------

6 MARCH, TUESDAY
You can accomplish anything you set your mind to. Money is heading your way and a deal that can help you earn some extra cash is evident. Someone you meet along the way will have an offer you can't refuse. A romantic evening will bring great results.

I read my horoscope everyday, well, for the fun and heck of it. Last Friday's horoscope was to good to be true. I've met with this person and yeah they could change my life forever. So i am pretty happy with how it turned out to be, i mean if they really want me then so be it, if its meant for me, then it will come to me in the most unexpected way. I mean its funny how things happen, all of a sudden when you stop looking for it, and resigned to deal with what you have, all of a sudden, it comes knocking on your door. And there you go, thinking about it all over again.

Anyway, let's just see at how things go, my horoscope might just be right, except for the last part that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home