marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

i am a COURIER man
------

i will be back in manila this coming saturday, and i don't have any idea on what the heck ill be doing back home, i don't have anything important to do. i just feel na para lang akong magiging courier guy with all the things i need to bring home na bilins. may gulay. here are the things i need to bring back:

1. ags' macbook with mom's ipod.
2. aunti dawna's speedbooster router (this one, i dont even understand why i need to buy it here, eh same price lang in manila)
3. mom's bilin of shirts and bags (again!!!)
4. cup noodle's for dad
5. some stuff for friends
6. royce chocolate for bon
7. iya's lobster kropek (ang laki ah, handcarry ito)
8. 2 weeks worth of office clothes that i'd ask manang to iron for me. ayaw ko mag-iron ng clothes...
9. kung sakali bespwet's psp..

ang dami non, exag. anyways, i just look forward to being in manila once more and spend time with my family and friend. i believe my last trip was less harassed na nga eh, i was able to control my time, though bitin nga lang. this time should be fun.

---

dreaming of boracay

sana okay si bespwet with my plan of going to boracay on jan 3 to 6, 2008. before man lang ako mag-25 years old, sana maka boracay naman ako. HAHA! even if she's the only one who goes with me okay na ako. but mom said, if wala akong kasama, they will accompany me daw. hahaha. well, im okay with any of my family.

---

people in the office thinks that i am around 27/28 years old on the average. my gulay, ano ba yon. i am jsut 24 years old, just turned 24 this year, ano baaaa... may youthful glow naman na ulit ako, its back. anyway, the funny incident was with nas, she thought i was 28 nga, so is showed her my drivers license na im just 24. so she told me, oh im janaury 1983 too, i asked her, what date?? she said, 16th. eh mas matanda pa pala sha sa akin ng dalawang linggo.

the funny thing is nas is a filipino, but she left the country since she was 8 years old, so she can't speak the lanuage na, so she can't understand. so i just called her 'ate.'; 28 pala ah, but in fairness to nas, she looked 22, and she is pretty.

here are what my officemates thought of my age:
1. nas thinks i'm 28.
2. dylon thought i was 27.
3. david said that i am a senior so i shoulg be around 28.
4. audrey thought i was 27.
5. mel thinks im around 25.
and many more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home