marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Friday, July 20, 2007

i'm on leave
------

thank God its friday, though there is nothing much exciting happening over the weekend, am just excited to get some sleep and rest. last night, i was in bed by 9.30pm, bagsak talaga ako, di ko na kinaya. exag!

here is what i'm hoping to be doing over the weekend:
- i need to rebook my flight, before the ticket prices go up again.
- i need to order the macbook of ags
- get the router of auntie dawna
- get my employment pass and passport at MOM
- get an exit pass from the embassy (maybe next weekend)
- i need to clean - the room, bathroom; change my sheets, and the rest.
- i need to get that connection with the internet ready. nababato na ako without internet connection. shiyet.

---

the other night, some of my officemates and i were having dinner at the office, KFC, shit namiss ko ang crispy chicken. and then we get to talking about stuff, and manila.. namiss ko tuloy ang manila ulet. HAHA! they assumed i know how to play pool, okay fine, di na ako kumontra kahit i barely know how to play. they talked about boracay, tagaytay's mushroom burger, and etc. naisip ko lang, i have so much to find out about the philippines pa..

plus, there is something we have that they don't.. krispy kreme!


boxe inside my ref, i'm planning to get these as pasalubongs for my office.


the original glaze and cheesecake, during the time i was in greenhills, they were gicing away free donuts, i had one, but then my mom and sister, doesn't want their, so i had 3 fucking donuts.

---

oh my, if mom's ym to me is pushing through, i will be in HK for my leave. YAY! deadma na ang lakbay pilipinas, i've heard may kripy kreme's din naman na sa HK eh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home