marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Friday, August 10, 2007

chocolates are for sad moments
------

i feel a bit sad now, i wasn't able to sleep last night, and i kept on thinking na naman. i know that once i am back in singapore i will definitely be okay and back to my old self - where i don't think of anything else but just to work, work, work and a little bit of fun din naman. actually sa totoo lang, nakakapagod din talaga na paulit-ulit yong nararamdaman ko but i guess never lang talaga akong masasanay, i have to admit that i will never get use to the fact that leaving manila sucks!!!

i should be looking at the brighter side, be thankful that i had spent time with my family and friends even for a short period of time. i should feel so lucky that everything went perfectly, all my friends were safe and sound, most of them were happy in their current situation. i am just thankful that my prayers for a lot of my friends came true.

a conversation with my friend made me really believe that i am lucky with the people i have in my life. i have said it before, and i will say it again, i have really been blessed, and for that i am forever grateful - both with friends i have here at home, and in singapore.

so while feeling this way, i just opened a box of royce nama champagne. i've tried the milk chocolate before and ags loved it. i also got a box of the chocolate covered chips to bon for his birhtday! HAHA!


close up of the squares


geometrical squares from hokkaido, japan.


ice pack to keep the nama chocolate cool for 5 hours, or else tunaw...


the box of royce and aluminum foil for take-away.

oh my lord, keep me strong for the next few days.. especially on saturday night. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home