marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

found ME
------

out of nowhere, i went to mech's flick site and found these 2 photos of mine. this was last january, when i celebrated my birthday in the island of krabi in thailand.


this was in an island somewhere in thailand, i am just not sure of the place, since we toured around 5 beautiful islands.


this was waiting for my pad thai sa kanto. they sell very good pad thai, so when i asked them why, the girl told me that the guy cooking previously works in a hotel. punyeta, hotel chef turned pad thai sa kanto cook, how cool is that?!

oh, i also saw mech's pictures in tokyo with her parents, that made me excited for my own trip as well. i really really want to go, anyways it scheduled to be in april so i cna still save up and be able to have a good week off. HAHA! i am super excited.

---

my schedule the past few days has been fully packed, not only with work but with social activities. as in, kwento ko na lang later, antok nako. goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home