marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

26th birthday dinner.
------

mom thought about having dinner on my birthday it consists of the people in the house - me, cheryl, tracy with them. its cool, since mom knew cheryl and tracy since way back in college, and since julette thought of doing a post-birthday lunch, i decided to just put it all together in one evening.

we had dinner in no signboard at esplanade. we met at around 7pm, its good that everyone was actually on time, even if it was a work night. HAHA!


the girls and me, with my birthday cake.


family from manila, and friends now based in singapore - who celebrated my birthday with me.


my birthday cake from canele, thanks to julette for getting this. when she first visited singapore, i brought her to canele for some really good desserts.


they all prepared a hand made card for me, signed by mom, aggie, cheryl, tracy and julette. i loved the cover of the card.


i also got a shirt from them, and it came in a really cute box.


i loved the shirt even more. tracy was asking me if i liked it, especially the color since i always wear blue, green, grey, and black. HAHAHA, my housemates know me really well.


2 weeks ago, while walking around marina square, we all went in to muji, and i told cheryl that i wanted this bag, and i will ask mom to buy it for me when she is here. now i have it as a present from cheryl, trace and julette.

--

i came back after a day of shopping, i got 2 polo shirts from TOPMAN, i really love, it was on sale from S$80 to S$50 each (thank to mom for buying it for me). also, i bought a delsey luggage @ S$44 from S$220, and it was really a big one at that.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! yung luggage mo super best buY! great deal... from 220 to 44? wahaha! :D

12:52 AM  
Blogger anton said...

oo super mura yung luggage. buti meron na ako!

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

super good deal on the luggage!! same size as ours? ooh, i like the muji bag too. and syempre yummy cake hahaha!!

7:58 PM  
Blogger anton said...

yes same size yung luggage sa inyo, i wanted something big na kasi eh.

HAHA! love at first sight ang muji bag.

the cake naman parang almond roca na chocolate.

.. at i have a few more posts for the bday thingy.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home