marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

looking forward.
------

i have quite a few things that am really looking forward to, on top of my list would be going back to manila and seeing everyone. i miss my family, and i just cant wait to spend time with them. i'm thinking sunday bruch at hyatt and things of that nature. mom even asked me to list down things i want to eat, etc. HAHA!

i can't wait to get my china visa on wednesday - i am so looking forward to a holiday. am thinking of less shopping and more touring of both beijing and shanghai. but knowing me, i would really shop a lot. i guess i have to think that i will be unemployed in the next few months to stop me from hoarding stuff.

i am super happy that i am off this coming monday, since i worked last monday which was a holiday. i love long weekends, and it really just sucks to go to work.

i am excited to book my flight to bangkok (end june) - ryan and i are thinking of going. and the best thing? the flight costs only SGD 150?! thanks to tigerairways for cheap fares. i want to visit thai ssm, and meet them personally even before i leave.

i am hoping that the swine virus will be gone by next week. sarah wants to go to HK, and is asking me whether we should go. am thinking no more $$$, but hey, it might be my last trip with sarah since she is going back to AUS. andddd, visiting charlotte is one thing we really want to do.

mom tells me that once am back home, we will do a trip together in HK, since she wanted to buy this goyard bag @ harvey nicholson. anyway, we'll see what happens. i am thinking i'd rather go with mom, cause i wouldn't need to shell out so much $$$.

over the past 4 days, i have been out with my friends, wednesday with julette, thursday with mech and sel, friday with crushies and saturday with ryan and julette - all occasion saw me drinking either beer or cocktail. HAHA! its been almost a week of celebrations for me, and it will be even so for a year.

life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home