marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Friday, May 29, 2009

off for my holiday.
------

finally, i am flying back to manila tomorrow for my holiday. am soo excited. okay, seriously, there are so many things happening about my resignation that i just want to escape from it, for now, even for a week. it will be "ME" time - i will do whatever i want, without anyone calling and bugging me. seriously.

there are a few things on my plate as of current, and they are the following:
1) manila trip - there will be a gathering (dinner) at our house on saturday. its good that i will see my cousins and aunts there. i miss my family and relatives.

2) beijing - i cant wait to see jeanette, and tour the city.

3) shanghai - i want to shop gifts for family and friends, i will try my best not buy anything for me. i just paid my 2008 tax and credit card bills, therefore my bank account is like zilch. HAHA!

4) i have booked my flight to bangkok on july 10-13, am going with sarah, satya and simon - these are the people confirmed, the rest i don't know yet. i just want to meet the TH SSM.

5) i will be booking my flight to taipei this saturday with aggie and cho. i am flying off sep 4-9, and am excited about this because it will be out first trip together just the 3 of us. i am excited to explore the city - as i saw pictures and its really beautiful.

--

i will be back by next or the week after next, and hopefully i can update with travel photos. YAY! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home