marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

first week is over !!

i'm done with my first week. it was challenging yet fruitful. im kinda okay with things now, i mean its better than what i expected. i just hope that things will be just as okay.. i've heard people say things, but i guess i should base things on my experience and not with what others have experienced.

things i'm excited about..

1. i'm excited for october to come. aside from my angkong's (lolo) 90th birthday, im getting to see my family and friends again! yay! im so looking forward to go shopping on the 21st, and touring the whole of manila again. haha!

2. i want august to end and receive my first paycheck! hahaha. not that im gonna do lots of shopping, but i will defintely buy some things.

3. im excited for my family and friends visit here. i have already planned a couple of things for them, where to go, what to eat.. etc. haha! east coast food village, ikea's meatballs, orchard, merlion park, bugis, chinatown, sushi, ben and jerry's etc. haha!

4. im looking forward to go to KL and BKK.. thats my ultimate plan next year. i mean, i gotta have a vacation too.. and if i am not going back to manila since my family is visiting me here next year. i might as well visit other countries. and i want to go home for 2007's christmas since im gonna spend chirstmas 2006 here. arg!

if everything goes as planned, im going to KL in feb 2007, chinese new year, ill be spending it there. i just dont know if im doing it all by myself or if anyone would accompany me. i mean i gotta follow my travelling philosophy.. either you travel with a really good friend or travel alone. haha! by the way, from SG, going to KL, it just takes 4 hours by coach and would cost 28SGD. cheap huh?!

some of the things i miss...

1. of course my family and ang kakulitan ni aggie at chicho.. ordering at mcdo for midnight snack.. tambay kay ako bot, reading my horoscope everyday.
2. my friends.. ang pangungulit ni che.. ang pagtawag ni lester just to ask me ano ang oorderin niya sa starbucks.
3. pagtanong ni bon ng masarap na resto at bagong music.
4. my normal day where i would go to the office, and have bfast (jollibee..) and chismis with people. then have (fried chiocken and limepo kay multitasking manang) lunch then goin home.. yun lang daw talaga ni look forward ko. hahaha!
5. tambay at ainee's pad, with ISAW and WINE. sosyal ba to o hindi?! haha.
6. kwento with inay, malu and ena.. brainstorming was never meant to be this fun!

at marami pang iba..

anyways, i hope that i can post some pictures in my next entry. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home