marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

BACK TO MY FIRST LOVE
------

lately my posts have been about shoes, material stuff, things i want, i hope for, friends, family, and all the emotions that have been going through my head. but there is one thing that keeps me sane, and alive, its the good food i get to eat every so often. and since my parents were here, of course, i brought them to all the good places to eat.

HAGEEN DAAZ
aside from ben and jerry's strawberry cheesecake and fidge brownies, hageen daaz is my second chocie when it comes to good ice cream. they are familiar to me because of their mochi balls, which i enjoyed truly when i was young.


ice cream balls - i guess these are their best seller ice cream formed into balls. its good dipped in chocolate fondue then rolled over with nuts.


sponge cakes, cookies to dip..


i have been eyeing to get my hands off this fondue for months now, and since it is timing that mom and dad was here, we all tried it and enjoyed it tremendously.


yeah, this one cost about $45, around Php1,500. Well for me its worth it.

WEE NAM KEE'S HAIANESSE CHICKEN
since the day i have discovered this resto, i have brought over friends and family to try this whenever they visit singapore. i first tried this with mechie and selwyn, gotta believe them, they are experts when it comes to food here in sg. so i always ask for their opinion. so i also brought mom and dad here for lunch, they really agreed with me that the food is definitely good.


roasted and white chicken for your pleasure.


since there were no baby kailan, i decided to get this dou miao, which is equally good, just minus the oyster sauce, so better for us, no MSG.


this is my favorite, cereal prawns, so good, around $20 per order, good for 3 pax.

FAMILY PICTURES
as my title goes, back to my first love, and of course i would include picture of my parents here. actually, we barely had pictures together, around 5 lang, cause i took pictures of them like a papparazzi, i got shots of them without them looking, and i liked it that way. i hope they liked it too.


mom and i at the shoe store while waiting for dad to make up his mind


mom and dad at the dining room. how sweet? they even have paparazzi pics by me, and they are walking around holding hands, how cheesy can that be, and to think on september, they are married for 25 years already.

i love you mom and dad. thanks for everything! mwah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home