marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A TRULY HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR
------

so my parents have been here since friday evening, and they'll be staying till the 24th. during times like these, i wish time wouldn't pass by so fast. i am tremedously enjoying my time with them here in sg, cause here, they just stay at home with me, or we go shop and eat together, or i tour them around.. kasi sa manila, dad goes to the office, mom has her own itinerary, and i have my own, i don't usually spend time with them, buti na lang its the CNY holidays, so i can spend more time with them, its just sad that it will all be over soon.

okay, i feel that i am stuck in a crap once more. it's just that i feel really blessed at this point in my life. i am living here to try to be a little bit more independent, but it seems that it ain't working that well. i dont know. okay, here are some true to life excerpts:

1. mom has been ironing all my clothes like crazy, cause usually i do iron those that are office attire, and other shirts,jeans,etc.. i really dont waste time ironing them, and now mom irons all of them, as in lahat! arg!

2. both of them wouldn't make me pay a single centavo, even my own drink, dad says na "pag andito kame, di ka maglalabas ng pera.."

3. dad is fixing all my things, he's a little bit OC (okay, not a little) now, when you go inside my room, everything is lined up, my polo's, jean's, shirts in the cabinets. my books are all lined up pretty well, together with my magazines. picture frames are all organized. even my little butingting's are all clean. heck, even my toilet is all, well organized. hay!

4. went to ikea to bring them around, since no mall's are open as of now. they bought me a table so i can blog?!?!, or eat or do anything with a table inside my room. they bought me a lamp so it wouldn't be that dark. and they want to buy me a whole lot more of things, to which my reply was, -- i lived here for 7 mos without all these things, and i dont know upto when i would stay here, so no need to fret with these small things.

i really dont feel the need to buy these things, as it might be a waste of money, since i am uncertain. if it is a real move here, then i am willing to buy all these things, but i still dont know at this point in time. i'll see, i am positive that i will feel it when i need to.

so there, am just really glad that both mom and dad are here, even without all these above mentioned. i am just happy. god, make tomorrow a little bit longer. please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home