marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE :)
------

doing this kind of job, being in advertising is quite a challenge. more often than not, a lot of people are masungit, and busy ng over. magpatawag ba naman ng 6pm meeting, to end around 10.30pm. you get the picture?!?! but i guess i still found myself smiling, and just thinking of nice thoughts all around me. so, now i wanted to list things that makes me smile, or happy..

1. ice cream - this does it for me. especially the walls moo sandwich. actually, any ice cream would be fine with me, ben and jerry's usally does the trick too.

2. new pair of shoes - everytime i feel bad, i reward myself by getting shoes. ah. i have a few collection now, plus the one's i have in manila. yay! i can't wait to see them all in one line, together, loving each other. hah!

3. looking at pictures - of my friends, family, and all the fun things happening in manila. they just give me a sense of belongingness, na even if i wasnt there, i felt like i was a part of it. there was this time, when i was really tired from work, and i was hanging out with some office friends in indochine in wisma, then i remembered that they are in MARU, so i called them, and chatted with everyone. after this, i just can't help but smile.


julia's caption - family. yeah. kahit wala ako dito, i feel i belonged to this family.

4. calling my friends and family. i love calling my family every sunday cause i know for a fact that they are together especially having dinner. i mean, i just wanted to feel like hey, nagparamdam naman ako and i was there with them, although not physically.

5. YM, emails, SMS from people i care for. the thoughtfulness attached to those mails, and messages, how normal they may sound, i value it.

just thinking about it, i should erase buying shoes, so being happy could be all the more cheaper. haha!
miss everyone! :(

2 Comments:

Blogger kaye said...

i miss everyone too. i dunno what it is, but i'm suddently sad. your blog reminded me that i haven't spoken to my family in ages. they seem to be quite too busy for me. :(

6:32 PM  
Blogger anton said...

HAHA! yeah my blog is getting senti, but what can i do?!?! HAHA.

well, i look forward to seeing everyone.. :)

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home