marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Friday, February 09, 2007

EFFICIENT ka diyan?!?!
------

well, i have been hearing people say this word lately. from 3 clients, and my general manager. funny how my client would email me "thank you, anton. you are so efficient.", and my gm, shouted across the room, "hah? so fast, you sent the quote and signed by client already.."(in less than 10mins) and the other client says "many thanks for reverting so fast.." - so i was like, is there some conspiracy going on ?!?! of making me feel better or what?!

yes, i am efficient but because i want things done. i don't want to waste time. cause workload is slowly killing me. i mean, there is so much to do because of recent developments, my boss is out of the picture, and i have to manage things all by myself. its hard when you cant even have a proper lunch without someone calling you, and asking you for things.

so, as efficient as i may seem, i have no life at all. but in fairness, i am trying to keep my head high through all this, and a lot of people has been saying, that i look really happy lately unlike the past 2 weeks. past 2 weeks, i was in a major depress mode; actually it happens everytime i come back here from manila.

so there, maybe it helps a bit to know upto when i am going to stay here. let's see.

---

well, i have been blogging about the 3 pairs of white shoes, well, there you go..



---

oh paulo's leaving for NY. may you have the time of your life there, may you achieve everything you wish and aspire for, because you totally deserve it. it's been nice knowing you. GO V!

sign off! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home