marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

9th of MAY Updates
------

election season once again, i feel like most of the candidates running for the senate position are full of bullcrap. i mean, come on, tessie oreta, tito sotto, loren legarda, and all those artistas who are trying to run. ano ba??? anyway, if i can vote, they will be - mike defensor, cheez escudero, kiko pangilinan and noynoy aquino. yon lang. some of my choices are politically influenced, hahaha! mom told me, dad and uncle david met ninong noy somewhere in QC for some support or whatever, banners, etc. HAHA

--

GM talked to me this morning, asking me to reconsider and revoke my resignation letter. they are offering me higher pay, higher position, AND another ae or traffic, whichever i chose. but i think, i just chose to say NO. anyway, i need to talk to her, and maybe i'll just break the news on friday. anyways, she told me that the management don't want to rock the boat when i leave, and all that. i super want to help out, but i guess this is the best i could do, to stay for 2 months and thats it. pagod na ako, i think even if they offer me x3 my salary, i'd say no din. i just hate to break the news.

one more thing, i feel stiffled when people keep calling me for things, and it is just plain irritating when they keep asking me the same things. i want to leave a voice recording saying .. "i am over and done with it, please get over it and stop bugging me.." i know its a bit too rude, and i know that they just want the best for me, and offer me a lot of things. but my point is, its all settled, nothing more to do, signed and sealed.

to give you a glimpse, someone asked me why i needed to sign that thing so early? and how much i am gonna get from it? hinde ba NAKAKAIRITA. Lord, give me more patience.

--

i super like the song "i'm not missing you" by stacie orrico, my sister gave me an MP3 version for my ipod, since kinukulong ang mga nagdownload sa limewire dito, ata ayaw ko pang makulong, so when i found out, stop na muna. the song is just catchy, and it somehow lifts me up in a bad day or whenever i am stuck in a rotten situation. it gives me my own space and all that.

--

well, i'm planning either to go back home to manila or HCM this end june. if i get more than a weeks break, ill be going back to manila, but is its just a few days, ill be going to HCM to visit obee, mic and kate. i just need a break, but i want to go home na din, i feel like i can recharge better in manila, seeing my family, mom and dad too. friends and eating at my fave restos. hahaha!

bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home