marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

ang bilis ng isang linggo
------

tapos na ba ang one week or 8 days vacation ko? i can't believe na tomorrow ay babalik na ako sa singapore. its so surreal. arg! earlier, as i was with julia and pau sa mega, nagiikot lang kame and i was telling them na pagbalik ko dapat flatmates or housemates kame. and my mind is currently flying na, san kame stay, what our rooms would look like, and all those things. that really got me excited and very happy, i never felt that for such a long time - sincere happiness being a child once more. its like being with family, anyway, i have considered them as members of my family naman na since way back pa.



having brunch with my extended family


mr. vinluan and me


ms. pronstroller and me

---

i also had dinner at abe in serendra with my family ( 5 of us) earlier, we ordered really good pinoy food, afterwhich we went to krispy kreme, i bought 3 dozens of donuts to give to my officemates. we also went conti's for nash's ensaymada, and got some brownies for the flat. i also went to sonja's to get pistachio's cupcake, red velvet vixen and berries and cream.

drama na ito ah, pero it was just perfect to spend today with them, mom and dad was so sweet - they got me everything that i needed, paid for everything that i have to pay for. i just couldn't ask for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home