marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Monday, July 09, 2007

GOOD MORNING MONDAY
------

it should be a good morning, great even. i had bagel omelette, and cappucino to start off my day. i'm ready to go to the WIP with the whole agency this morning, and i am excited to meet my other client later at 2. so it should be great.

my weekend was a boring one, mainly because my new laptop (from office) has no wireless connection. so i can't even check my mails, do multiply, surf the net, etc. mom even messaged me if i was at home, kasi di daw ako naka-log in sa YM. well, i was at home, its just that i didnt have internet connection. oh my, my life here in SG revolves around the internet so much, that i feel very weird without it.

saturday was basically errand day. had lunch at home while watching dvd, good tv and reading the papers. went to do my laundry eh i had to do many rounds - for my clothes, rags, and etc. went out to do some groceries - bought cocktail nuts to mix with my yogurt, coke lite, pears, tuna, chaosansi (bamboo shoots). medyo healthy lifestyle ako ngayon at seryosong nag-didiet ako. after which, i went to do 1 hour of cardio exercise. my dinner was made by mixing raisins, cashew, peanuts, pistachio with my strawberry yogurt - its GOOD.

sunday was nothing, just went to visit the church and go look for a laptop for ags, the cheapest SONY VAIO is at SGD1,925.. and DELL is like selling for SGD1,400. so she better choose something na so i can bring it back home this august.

suprise came my way, when i saw a check from IRAS, giving me back my money for this year's tax. ang baet talaga ni LORD! (IRAS and SG gov't too for being so efficient).. woohooo! i better save up na for christmas. i want it to be my best ever, before it turn 25! i'm planning something that should really be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home